Friday, April 3, 2009

Sited and Blogged

Most of you already know that I am a writer for the social blog Sited and Blogged. I am also an editor there. If you haven't been there you should check it out as there are some really neat folks there and tons of great reads. Every month we have a different theme. Drum roll please...........

APRIL IS TELL 'EM YOU'RE A FAN MONTH!

March was Comment Response Month and February was Comment Luv Month.
Thanks for participating!
The blog world is a much friendlier place thanks to all of the great commenter's and comment responders.

For April:
Tell your favorite blog sites that you're a fan.



These are the Rules:

1. Leave a comment or an email for your favorite blogger
telling them that you are a fan of the site.

2. Feel free to copy and paste the award, or you can get the code at Sited and Blogged to present to your blog friend or post on your site
when it is awarded to you.

3. When you receive more than one fan, put the number of fans you have received under the image.

4. The more fans you receive the better!
HAVE FUN!



Love and Prayers,


24 Soldier's saluted this post:

Anonymous said...

She comes up with a fun idea every month!

April said...

Tim~
Where have I been? I didn't realize you were an editor for Sited and Blogged! I must be living under a rock or something! Way to go, my friend!

I received your e-mail...thanks for recognizing me! I appreciate it so much! I'll get it posted sometime tomorrow! Big hugs!

Leah said...

I'm a fan too! Love your blog

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fan, Tim! I will get on top of that today (I'm bad about passing on awards. The shame!)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award. It means a lot to me. I love your blog as well!

Lydia

Martha Jones said...

What an awesome idea! I love it!! :)

Jo said...

Right back at ya buddy! Add me to you fan list too!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Fanning over here!!! Way to go Fort Thompson...Great idea!

Nikki B. said...

Thanks, Bubble...I'm a fan of you, too...So tally them up!!

You're the best...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

How cool! No pun intended. LOL
That is awesome!

Amy said...

Great idea! I'm your fan, but you already know that!

Tonya said...

Tim,

Thanks SO MUCH for praying for little Carter! His family has been through SO MUCH!! Lindy (the mom) has miscarried one baby in her first trimester. Then lost another baby when she was around 6 mo pregnant. After that, they lost their home to a fire - lost everything! Of course little Carter's heart problem is one he was born with.. and now she's had some bleeding with the twins she's carrying. They REALLY NEED our prayers!

I also appreciated your kind words about our losing our son. He accepted Christ as his LORD on Easter Sunday at 8 years of age. He was SO PASSIONATE about JESUS! He LITERALLY spent his last days singing praises to our LORD! (We were able to see just how PERSONAL our GOD is and how HE prepares HIS children to go HOME)

Thanks again for your prayers!
In HIM,
Tonya

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

This is a great idea. I will watch to see how many fans you end up with! Should be 200 at least:)

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and add one more because I am a fan of yours too!!!
Have a blessed weekend!

Carebear said...

What a great idea. Can't wait to go hand out some fans! Oh wait, while I'm here, I think I'll give you one, since I'm definitely a huge fan of Fort Thompson!

Pam said...

Neat. Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to go over and check it all out.

Have a great weekend,
Pam

Michele said...

Tim, you are so much fun! Thanks for the award - again! You're pretty awesome! I'm a fan of your blog too!

Rune said...

Thank you so much for the award. We are fan of your blog to:)

Wib and Rune

I am Harriet said...

Dude-- 14 (+++++) Fans!!!!

I'm in awe!

Too cool and thanks!

H & P's

Heatherlyn said...

That's cool. Is this how bloggy awards begin?

Claremont First Ward said...

Fun.

I can't wait to see how many fans you receive! :)

The Mom Jen said...

Thanks for being a fan of mine! I sure am of yours!

The Mom Jen said...

Thanks for being a fan of mine! I sure am of yours!

Unknown said...

Love this!!
You can count me as one of your fans!!

And yep, you will be seeing it on my site!!

~God Bless~
Coach Marla